Postgraduate loans from the UK government are now available for home students to study at universities across the United Kingdom. You will usually need to apply to the relevant Student Finance office of the country you normally live in (not necessarily where you last studied).

You can apply even after you have started your Masters so it might not be too late if you are a current student and not yet applied! Our guides provide an overview for each UK country of payments, eligibility, repayment and how to apply: England , Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland

Next Steps